Information We Collect
Our website does not collect your personal information, with the exception of your IP address and certain information collected by Google Analytics. In addition, we may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- internet protocol address.
- mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- details of how you used our services, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
- If you sign up for our Newsletter service then we will collect your email address.
Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
How do we use the Collected Information?
We use collected information to provide better services to our users and improve our business. For two reasons, we collect this information so that we can trace the computer or device used in cases of misuse or unlawful actions in connection with visits to or use of our website. Moreover, we may use collected information for various internal business purposes, such as:
- evaluating traffic and popularity of content areas;
- identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities;
- producing statistics;
- collecting broad demographic data for potential advertisers;
- general data analysis and administering our site and affiliated sites;
- improving or modifying our website, developing new services and functionality;
- and complying with applicable legal requirements and legal process, requests from governmental authorities, relevant industry standards, and our internal policies.
We use aggregated and demographic information to support our advertising needs so we can continue to provide our services for free. Your personally identifiable information is never disclosed to these parties unless you are notified or consent.
We may disclose your IP address and other information about you:
- when required by law, a governmental authority or by a court order.
- to protect and defend the rights and property of BrightFreak.com (including with respect to enforcing our Terms and Conditions); and
- Your Choice as User /Opt-out
If we ever send you information by email concerning new products, services or information that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an email address by which you may request no further notices. If you do not want our website to show you personalized ads please be advised to do any of the following:
- you can use Google’s service enabling opt out of seeing personalized ads by clicking Google Ads Help for opting out of seeing personalized ads and follow the instructions;
- You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. For disabling and delete cookies from the browser settings of your computer or device as follows:
- for Internet Explorer, click Microsoft Support for deleting and managing cookies and follow the instructions;
- for Firefox, click Firefox Support for disabling cookies and changing cookie settings and Firefox Support for deleting cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer and follow the instructions;
- for Google Chrome, click Google Chrome Help to clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome and follow the instructions; or
- for Safari, click Safari Help for managing cookies and website data and follow the instructions.
Children Under 13
Our site is not directed toward children under 13 and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us.
All non-personally-identifying information, potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying information described above is stored on restricted database servers. However, no website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.